So it took everyone awhile to get home for dinner and cake. Poppy Deer and Uncle Bob dodged trees coming up Route 202 and Poppy Snowmobile and I were rerouted several directions to get from there to here. What an aftermath from a storm. Thankfully we all made it ok. Sarah had the boys at her house and waited it out there they were the last to arrive. Fortunately I had picked up pizza on my way since we had no power. I boiled water to make coffee and just before starting to make it by hand the power came on but only long enough to brew the pot then lights out again. Not to return till the next morning.
Uncle Bob setting up the safety on Hawk's new pellet gun.
Christopher and Poppy Snowmobile.
Christopher and Poppy Deer playing a smacking game.
Hawk and his helper blowing out the candles.
Hawk sticks his face in once everyone was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment