Saturday, July 3, 2010

Banana Boy Adventures

At first I was embarrassed to be seen with him but then I found myself proud of his courage and ability to make people smile.  His crazy idea to put out to his friends this dare to wear his age old banana boy costume that I made him 5 years ago! Not only wear it, but rather wear it in public!  I had shopping to do at BJ's so this was our destination.  The greeter smiled and suggested that he be careful in the produce section.  He hugged his fellow peeps.  Children commented to their Mom's as we walked by and giggled.  A random lady opened a box of cookies she just bought and shared them with him.  Crazy Hawk is an amazingly funny, brave, and caring kid.  Who doesn't love a funny banana boy?
Banana Boy Ready to Peel Out!

1 comment: