Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catching up.

So I am sorry Hawk - I haven't been very good about updating your blog.  The tricky thing is that there are lots of things I would love to post about . . . but then you are a tween and would probably not like most of the things that I chronicle here but maybe someday when you are older.   For now I'll stick to the fine line and will try and remember the really funny stuff that you will enjoy later but want to kill me for now if I posted it.  Wink!

Anyway . .

We had a great time over vacation.  And Hawk and Dad enjoyed 3 days to them selves up to TD Camp for some real deal snowmobiling.  They left before the big snow storm for their 4 hour drive north.  They had a great time despite 0 degrees and colder and oh yeah eventually the snow reached them up there too!  But I guess thats what you need to expect and want from a northern snowmobile trip over Christmas break.

Late Open Skate continues to be a favorite Friday night outing for Hawk and many of his friends.  For me this means a blanket and a pillow to wait out the time.  9-11 is late!  and driving back and forth the 1/2 drive not really worth the time and gas - so I wait.  In the car of course, no Moms allowed inside right?  Then the follow morning early hockey games over an hour away are killer to wake for . . . but we do it for you kiddo.

Micheal Jackson Experience and NHL games for the Wii this year have been tons of fun!

School Play is over, holidays and band concerts over, and now vacation over.  Back to the grind.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand the whole Tween thing. There are so many things I would love to post about her Tween experience, but I know that I need to back off a little. We have an 8AM hockey game tomorrow and it is expected to snow all night. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! The MJ Wii game is etched in my memory forever...THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete