Adding something new? A track meet! The boys look so stinking cute. (I know they are trying to be big, but they still look cute).
How was the track meet for your little one. I never minded taking my Princess to football games because they was always space for her to run and be- it worked.
Plenty of room still for running at the meet. But man these are long events! We are there from 3:30 to 6:00 Yikes that is a long time to keep a 3 1/2 year entertained! I bring lots of treats and try and get there early so I am parked right next to field so in case of melt down(his or mine) we can sit in the car. I watch the meet, he watching a DVD BULKED INTO HIS SEAT!
Adding something new? A track meet! The boys look so stinking cute. (I know they are trying to be big, but they still look cute).
ReplyDeleteHow was the track meet for your little one. I never minded taking my Princess to football games because they was always space for her to run and be- it worked.
Plenty of room still for running at the meet. But man these are long events! We are there from 3:30 to 6:00 Yikes that is a long time to keep a 3 1/2 year entertained! I bring lots of treats and try and get there early so I am parked right next to field so in case of melt down(his or mine) we can sit in the car. I watch the meet, he watching a DVD BULKED INTO HIS SEAT!
ReplyDelete