Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Sign Hawk Found Posted to his door today!


Since we have recently experienced some blurring of the rules - I felt it a good idea to put in black and white and post it on his door for him and his friends to be clear!  I will not be driving anyone home after 11 anymore.  I don't care if their parents are cool with it - I am not.  I am tired and I am not doing anymore.  I don't want to be up till 12:45 AM waiting for you to return from the movies - even if you are with a friends parent.  I am tired and I am not doing it anymore.  Pick an earlier movie or a different day! Stop making such a mess with dishes!  Pick up after yourselves!  Friends too!  You ate my food now clear the dish for petes sake!

You my friend have been living a very incredible life!  You have completely had 100% of my trust in you.  Has long as you continue to maintain that high level of trust life can be real good for you, but hear me on this these blurring of the rules and the lack of care and respect is a fine line that is beginning to wear thin and trust me you don't want to see life on the other side.  It will be a life filled with loss of privileges and strict restrictions.  I don't want this to be how you spend these teen years with us.  You are a great young man and I can see glimpses at times of the great man you are becoming.  Please stay straight on mostly and I will try and be understanding for the times you veer off some to learn a life lesson on your own.  

“Hawk” Nest Rules

Computer / Phone Access                                 Hours Lights Out
Sun –Thurs.             6am – 10pm                        Sun –Thurs.                 10:00pm
Fri & Sat            6am – 11:30pm                         Fri & Sat                        1:00am


Curfew Home                                                     Curfew Visitor Out
Sun – Thurs.             Home by 9:00pm                Sun – Thurs.             Leave by 8:30pm
Fri & Sat                     Home by 11pm                 Fri & Sat                 Leave by 10:00pm


Study Hall Homework Hours *
Sun –Thurs.             4pm – 9pm
(a 5 hour window is given, use time wisely and keep in mind that this may also include outside activities that you will need to work around.)
Fri & Sat            Closed expect for special project needs            Enjoy some weekend time!           

*No TV/Computer/Phone During the hours of study hall time when homework is incomplete.


Door Rules
NO Slamming
Must remain open with mixed company
Must remain open when online


Food Rules
This applies to all rooms used in the house!
Clean up after yourselves, clear trash and dishes before curfew or lights out.


Not tolerated
Drinking and/or drugs of any kind.
Bullying
Inappropriate Internet content or behavior
Disrespecting others


Failure to abide by these rules will result in possible loss of privileges and or restrictions.










No comments:

Post a Comment