Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hawk your are so much more brave then me.

The other day while waiting outside the school for me to come rescue him.  (He missed the bus.) A few upperclassmen saw he had a cell phone and asked if they could use it.  I would have handed it over - not a second thought.  He on the other hand didn't want to and told them " No, there is a perfectly good phone (gestured toward the building) in the office for your important call."  Good for you Hawk, it was the right call to make. I have always told him that no one should use his phone cause anything they do, say or send with it comes back on him.  Still I never would have been so brave to be so bold to the upperclassmen. Man I hope you continue to hold onto that confidence boy.  I love you, I love to see you make such great strides in your maturing.

1 comment:

  1. That was using wisdom. Takes courage to stand up for what you believe. Good for you Daniel. Guess that is why you are so special. Mema J

    ReplyDelete