Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outside Fun.







Photo taken by Christopher!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pictures of your two boys. So happy that we can get outside again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is great to be outside! Notice though there is still snow on the ground here! In the last photo behind Hawk that white stuff is snow. I am about to go rake it out so I don't have to look at it anymore. I am looking forward to my tulips. I don't have much in the way of flower gardens - and plan to keep it that way. Try to keep the yard as little upkeep as possible. As it is the flower bed I have has gotten to big and requires to much weed pulling. But I really look forward to the red tulips outside my kitchen window. I planted them the year we moved in and they keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete