Oh My heavens! He looks so much older. That is scary.
I think my 9 year old son is going to be doing that same happy dance on Thursday, his last day of school! My 11 year old daughter, not so much, she is going to miss all the social pieces.
I know - I had noticed that we are now at eye level, but the side by side comparison of the photos really struck me for how much he's changed this year!
Oh My heavens! He looks so much older. That is scary.
ReplyDeleteI think my 9 year old son is going to be doing that same happy dance on Thursday, his last day of school! My 11 year old daughter, not so much, she is going to miss all the social pieces.
I know - I had noticed that we are now at eye level, but the side by side comparison of the photos really struck me for how much he's changed this year!
ReplyDelete